Books by the Banks
A celebration of books, reading and the cultural arts.
Books by the Banks is a celebration of books, reading, and the cultural arts. We work throughout the year to present and promote authors, while promoting the joy of literacy and lifelong learning through reading and writing.
The 16th annual Books by the Banks Cincinnati Regional Book Festival will take place Saturday, November 18, 2023 10am – 4pm at Duke Energy Center. Admission is free.
Books by the Banks is a 501(3)C organization.
Representatives from the participating organizations sit on the Board of Trustees and include:
- David Rippe, Celestia International (President)
- Holbrook Sample, Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County (Treasurer)
- Brianna Marshall, Northern Kentucky University, Steely Library
- Jenny Mackiewicz, University of Cincinnati
- Dave Schroeder, Kenton County Library
- Greg Szumlas, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Hilary Mahadevan, Joseph-Beth Booksellers (non-voting member)
- Amanda Ackley, Executive Director (non-voting member)
The success of Books by the Banks is dependent on contributions from individuals, foundations, corporations and the collaborating libraries. Click here to make a donation to Books by the Banks. Contributions at all levels are welcome.
Get in touch with us.
Contact us today to learn more about Books By the Banks and the many opportunities for writers, volunteers, sponsors and all who love books.